Major Member
|
[YOUTUBE]y76ZaRBWFrQ[/YOUTUBE]
大巨蛋的問題,用最簡單的一句話來做定調的話,貪婪的財團和複雜的政商關係!
[YOUTUBE]VVxYOQS6ggk[/YOUTUBE]
Greed is GOOD -- Gordon Gekko,. Wall Street. Starred by Michael Douglas 1987
The new law of evolution in corporate America seems to be survival of the unfittest.
美國企業的新法則似乎變成了不適者生存。
Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated.
而我的看法是你要不就做對要不就是被消滅。
In the last seven deals that I’ve been involved with, there were 2.5 million stockholders who have made a pretax profit of 12 billion dollars.
在我最近所做的七筆交易中,兩千五百萬的持股人在稅前賺了一百二十億元。
Thank you. I am not a destroyer of companies. I am a liberator of them!
謝謝。我不是來毀滅公司的。我是來解放公司的!
The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed — for lack of a better word — is good.
各位女士先生,重點就在於…貪婪-抱歉我找不到更好的字-貪婪是好的。
Greed is right.
貪婪是對的。
Greed works.
貪婪是有用的。
Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
貪婪可以釐清一切,披荊斬棘直搗演化的精髓。
Greed, in all of its forms — greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge — has marked the upward surge of mankind.
貪婪、就是一切形式之所在-對於生活要貪婪;對於愛情、對於知識、貪婪激發了人類向上的動力。
And greed — you mark my words — will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.
貪婪-你們記住我的話-不僅能挽救泰達紙業,更能挽救機制失調的美國。
Thank you very much.
感謝各位
|