Major Member
|
[YOUTUBE]KOiyHpHycck[/YOUTUBE]
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
上天說這是場時髦的戰爭,吸引了最好的人。
Lochlan: Where is thy salute?
你的禮儀呢?
William: For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, I give you thanks.
對你親自現在此戰場,我向你致謝。
Lochlan: This is our army. To join it you give homage.
這是我們的軍隊。來加入效忠。
William: I give homage to Scotland. And if this is your army, why does it go?
我向蘇格蘭效忠。這若是你的軍隊,他們為何離開?
Veteran: We didn't come here to fight for them.
我們不是來此為他們出戰。
Young Soldier: Home! The English are too many!
回家!英格蘭軍太多兵了!
William: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.
蘇格蘭之子!我是威廉華勒斯
Young Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
威廉華勒斯有七尺高!
William: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if he were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.
我聽說了。他殺人數以百計。他若在此,他會眼冒金星燒死蘇格蘭軍,還從屁股放雷電。
[the Scots laugh] I am William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
我就是威廉華勒斯!我看到我民族組成的軍隊向暴政宣戰。你們作戰是為了解放人民,而你們也將自由。若沒有自由能怎麼辦?你們願意作戰嗎?
Veteran: Fight? Against that? No, we will run. And we will live.
對抗那?不,我們會逃離,且我們會活著。
William: Aye. Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! Alba gu bràth!
對!作戰可能會戰死。逃離,會活著。至少一陣子。幾年後在床上老死,你們是否願意用一切來換今天,為一個機會,就這麼一個機會,回到此,將我們的敵人殺了。他們或許能奪走我們性命,但他們永遠無法奪去我們的自由!
[YOUTUBE]S3ubag7dtn4[/YOUTUBE]
FREEDOM!!!
|